Principal and Professional Engineer
James is the principle of Earthplan Design Alternatives, PA and he has ten years of experience in the engineering field. With his educational background in Biological Engineering, James brings a unique and exciting perspective to his projects at EDA. He has experience with hydrological & drainage design, Low Impact Development design (LID), MS4 Administration, and site and utility layout. He also has experience with construction observations, erosion control practices, and permitting through various authorities, as well as working with clients to produce their vision for the project.
- B.S. Biological Engineering
- University of Arkansas, 2004
- Professional Engineer # 15,162
- Certified Erosion, Sediment and Storm Water Inspector
- Certified Floodplain Manager – Arkansas #AR-13-00269
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers – 2003
- ASAE/AGCO Student Design Competition – 1st place
- Turtle Creek at Midway, OK
- The Ivey’s Subdivision, Rogers, AR
- The Groves Neighborhood, Rogers, AR
- Northwest Technical Institute (NTI) parking lot, Springdale, AR
- Primrose Retirement Center, Rogers, AR
- MS4 Administration
- Hill Place – Fayetteville, AR
- Student Housing – construction observation, and field adjustments as needed.
- SouthPass Development – Fayetteville, AR
- 900 acre New Urbanism Development – utility design and City of Fayetteville Planning approval.
- Fayetteville Health and Rehab – Fayetteville, AR
- Nursing home – drainage design.
- Woodstock – Fayetteville, AR
- Mixed use subdivision – drainage design and erosion control design.
- Circle of Life – Bentonville, AR
- Hospice – Erosion Control design.
- Dunk Fire – Springdale, AR
- Building Expansion – Grading design, utility design, site layout, and County Planning approval.
- Villas at Stonebridge – Fayetteville, AR
- Residential Subdivision – drainage design, utility layout, and City of Fayetteville Planning approval.
- El Ranchito Market- Springdale, AR
- renovation on existing building, completed drainage design, project management and observations